Be Active and Stay Active in Purley
We all want to Live Well and that means different things to different people, however here in Purley we believe that ‘Being and Staying Active’ contributes a lot to staying healthy and Living Well!
“If exercise were a pill, it would be one of the most cost-effective drugs ever invented. Find out how you could benefit from being more physically active” (NHS, http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell)
Purley has a lot on offer to help you to Stay Active,
We strongly encourage you to Take Notice and Get engaged:
1. Take advantage of the Cycle to Work Scheme, get active and save money
2. Take advantage of the FREE one hour bike sessions by Cycle Republic in Purley to help people in need of confidence when it comes to riding their bike on Sunday 15th at 9am.
3. FREE bike health checks 7 days a week by Cycle Republic, just pop down to the shop on Purley and get your bike a safety check. Cycle Republic in Purley also offers FREE security bike marking.
4.Swimathon – Enter your team to be part of this fantastic, fun and very popular yearly event. Saturday, 25th of February and Saturday, 2nd March 2017. Contact Purley Rotary Club for more information. E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02086603084 M: 07534109655
5. Purley leisure Centre FREE pass
Download free pass and try your local leisure centre!
6. Join your local Purley Pure gym, membership options from £19.99 per month,
7. Get corporate membership discount at your local Purley Pure Gym and reward your staff members.